Pin It button on image hover

Monday 23 April 2018

Eastern promise pt 2 by Zoe

Good morning and welcome to my second post this month featuring the fabulous Eastern inspired stamps and Inspirational sentiments.

My first card is an exact copy of a card I created last time of an “alternative wedding card” I loved how it turned out. Using a Greyboard heart from the website and Distress Oxides, heat embossing in black and colouring using Sparkle pens.


Sparkle pens Splodged onto a craft mat and spritzed to create this background and simple stamping, few glitter dots here and there, simple!


The same background for this card as above but I incorporated glitter EP to the stamps, sadly it doesn’t show up in the photo.



Greyboard tag which I thickly Gessod, I used Archival Inkpads to colour it and stencil with White Pigment ink to create a Bokeh effect, a white paint pen to create highlights after stamping.

I think this looks quite space age. Distress Oxides blended and a stencil which I spritzed through and dabbed dry, istamped the flower with various colours of grey and blues, added some white pen for detail.




I hope you like my creations, see you next month, thanks for visiting, have a wonderfully creative day, xx Zoe xx 













9 comments:

  1. All beautiful creations but my favourite is your tag. Your background using a stencil and spritz ing and dabbing off is gorgeous, must try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful all and especially love the heart in the first one, and that gorgeous vibrant tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards I loved them all. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic selection of creations Zoe and the greyboard heart is so pretty, then the softer colouring with that touch of glitter, especially on the second one of the two, and the bokeh effect on the tag looks great and such bright and pretty colours, and the stencilling has worked beautifully on the last, and love the limited palette of blue, grey and black. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Zoe, love the diversity of each project and wonderful backgrounds and scenes you created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous designs Zoe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I *do* like them - they're all lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!