Pin It button on image hover

Monday 21 August 2017

Just a little hello (by Dominike)

Hello
Summer is nearly over and I note I haven't send cards to few friends.
Luckily, I took Chocolate Baroque stamps with me. So here are two cards made with new lovely stamps.

Bonjour
L'été se termine et je m'aperçois que je n'ai pas envoyé les cartes promises à mes amis. Heureusement, j'ai emporté avec moi mes tampons CB favorits. Aussi, je peux vous présenter deux cartes faites avec ce tampon que j'aime particulièrement.



It is funny to use different colors. I like the effect. No difficulty.

C'est assez amusant d'utiliser plusieurs couleurs pour un bel effet. Aucune difficulté pour ces cartes.

I hope you like the result. Have a good time.
Kind regards.

J'espère que vous aimez le résultat. Bonnes vacances.
A bientôt.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love the background effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shades of summer moving into autumn, really nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Dominike.
    Your cards are very pretty and delicate looking. I like the colours you have used. Very fresh.
    Best wishes
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Dominike.
    Your cards are very pretty and delicate looking. I like the colours you have used. Very fresh.
    Best wishes
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty Dominike and I love how these two CAS cards use the two same colours but in completely different ways. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!