Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Quick and easy Summer Fair (by Miranda)





Hello there,

Here Miranda with another version of the Summer Fair lady. The first time I did a lot of coloring and I can imagine that it sometimes encourages people who does not want to spent so much time in coloring.
 So just plain black stamping this time and I've added some die cut flowers which give a splash of colour. I have use the Crealies flower die nr. 24 and you can find it here.

I have stamped the Summer Fair lady using Versafine black and added the Poppy edges which is a perfect match. 
The sentiment is from the ' Butterfly dreams sheet'.


So as you can see it's possible to create a quick and simple card with this lovely stamp too. Hope to have you inspired!

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you next time!


6 comments:

  1. Helemaal mooi zo in de CaS-style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simpel maar wel mooi met die bloemen er bij.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking Miranda, I like the image just in the black and the flowers giving the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but extremely elegant Miranda and the added flowers in those citrus shades work perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see how lovely this is in simple black - my colouring looks like my 6-year-old granddaughter has done it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this one Miranda, very elegant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!