Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 15 May 2016

Why and Why not ?

Hello
We often hear this question : why ?
And I often answer : why not ?
So for this new post I offer you this card.

Bonjour
Nous entendons souvent cette question : pourquoi ?
Et je réponds souvent : pourquoi pas ?
Aussi aujourd'hui pour cette nouvelle publication je vous offre cette carte.


I can say that these new stamps are already among my favourites.
You can find them here.

Je dois dire que ces nouveaux tampons sont déjà parmi mes préférés.
Vous pouvez les trouver ici.

I will comme back at the end of the month with new things.

Je serai de retour à la fin du mois avec de nouvelles choses.

Kind regards. A bientôt.

3 comments:

  1. So real! And another beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a lovely sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used here with this pretty heart stamp Dominike and a lovely sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!