Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Birthday Month Heart Stamp (by Debbie)

 
Morning, I have a couple of projects to share today,
The first is the card that Lesley sent out a photograph of with the newsletter last Thursday.

 
I stamped the Floral Heart with black Memento ink and coloured with alcohol pens. The flowers were not coloured as the detail of them is beautiful. I matted onto pink and grey card. For the base card, I stamped the Baroque Orchid four times with grey ink.
 
 
My second share is again the Flowering Baroque Heart, this time the flowers coloured and I used Adirondack inks. The dye ink pads are great for water colouring with. I cut out the heart and added to the lace square die cut. The card is a square gate fold.
 
 
   
 
And finally, I was very lucky to attend a workshop with Kate Crane at the beginning of last month where we decorated the Journal that Lesley had in stock and it flew off the shelves. The journal is one of the favourites that I have as you can add to it easily and it's a great size for notes, the covers are sturdy and could be decorated with paints or papers. The inserts and covers are sold separately so more inserts can be added.
 
Many thanks for stopping by
Debbie

10 comments:

  1. These are fab, loving the journals, I succumbed too lol, great fun xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Debbie. The heart Stamp is beautiful! I don't journal myself but do love to see others pages.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous Debbie. The heart Stamp is beautiful! I don't journal myself but do love to see others pages.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards and I love your journal too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Flowering Baroque Heart stamp is really pretty and love both treatments of it. The lace square die looks fantastic behind the heart on the second card and really makes a statement. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards Debbie, I love the lace square on your second card and just looks perfect behaind the pretty coloured image.
    Your journal pages are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very beautiful, tfs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!