Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 16 January 2016

walled garden

this is a BIG stamp, almost 5" across, and easily makes a card on it's own.
I stamped using black versafine onto white card, and also onto masking tissue. I cut out the archway from the masking tissue, and masked off the rest of the image so that I could create a scene in the archway using the mini tree stamp that comes as an extra.I used distress ink for the tree, stamping aagain without re-inking for the further tree and using a waterbrush to drag the colour out to make the grass. A tiny bit of tumbled glass added for the sky with the waterbrush.
The main image was coloured with a waterbrush to pick up watercolour markers scribbled onto an acrylic block.
Image cut to size, matted onto an olive green card, then onto a base of watercolour paper coloured with brusho powders that I had lying around that just seemed to go with the colours I had used.
The white base card was 15x15cm, and was complately coverd by the watercolour paper.

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Veronica and I love the scene through the arch together with that lovely smooshed background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous make and I adore the scene through the arch - fabulous! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, i LOVE HOW YOU HAVE CREATED THE SCENE THROUGHT THE WINDOW AND YOUR COLOURS ARE WONDERFULLY SOFT, KATE X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!