Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 15 November 2015

Super Sunflowers (posted by Judith)

Hello everyone, I have another floral project to share with you today, using one of the Flowerhead Collection cling mounted stamps. I have chosen to use the Daisy Ring image to create my card, as I liked the versatility of this design, with the open centre.

I have added some leaves from the Sunny Sunflowers stamp set, and butterflies from the Thistle Butterfly and Briar Rose Butterfly stamp sets. The sentiment is from the Mackintosh Sentiments clear stamp set.

I have used a combination of stamping and masking to create the cluster of sunflowers at the bottom of my card. I decoupaged the central flower and the butterflies for a bit of interest.



Sunflowers are my Mother in Law's favourite flower. They are so cheery, and would brighten up anyone's day. If you would like to know how I created this card, please pop along to my blog for full instructions. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx


7 comments:

  1. Lovely! I do like the way you've clustered them towards the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Judith and the leaves from the Sunny Sunflwoers go beautifully. I adore that blue sky type background too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Judith, gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so simple, but it is a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is striking. I visited your blog to read how you made the card. You do terrific work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card my friend! Love the masked flowers and the leaves from Sunny Sunflowers I always find so useful. Very pretty sky too!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!