Pin It button on image hover

Friday 28 August 2015

Stamping in my Journal (by Dominike)

Hello,

I’m very proud to be part of your DT and I hope you will enjoy my art. Here are two more different projects I made for the month.

Merci à vous de m’accueillir ici. Je suis très fière de faire partie de cette DT. J’espère que mes premières propositions vont vous plaire. J’attends vos commentaires avec impatience.



Art journal pages 1 and 2

I am found of Art Journals and I usually have one or more in progress. This one is a work about the Gelli Plate. I made my layers with acrylic paints, stencils from Crafter’s Workshop and images of an old fashion show. Then I stamped with the new Chocolate Baroque’s stamps, Christmas Candelight and Sparkling Trees, with Versafine Inkpad Onyx Black which I embossed with clear powder.

Journal d’art pages 1 et 2

J’aime beaucoup cette forme d’expression et j’en ai toujours un ou plus en cours. Celui-ci est un travail autour de la Gelli Plate. J’ai réalisé plusieurs couches avec de l’acrylique, des pochoirs Crafter’s Workshop et une image d’ancien défilé de mode. Puis j’ai appliqué mon tampon Chocolate Baroque issu de la planche Christmas Candelight et Sparkling Trees Rubber Stamp avec de la Versafine noire que j’ai embossée à la poudre transparente.

See you soon and please come again to see more from the other Design Team ladies.

Dominike




8 comments:

  1. Great journal pages Dominike, very retro backgrounds, I love them xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, I love gelli printing, so fun!
    Love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pages - lovely work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these journal pages. Your backgrounds are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and fabulous pages, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What bright and interesting journal pages Dominike and certainly a different way to use the stamps. I have a gelli plate but haven't used it recently so must get it out again. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a journaller (never know how to spell that, lol) but do love other people's artwork. These are gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun pages; they all look so sunny and warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!