Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 12 August 2015

It's good to be back for a visit and to share a Christmas project! (by Lesley Ebdon)

As I announced last week we are starting a new Guest Design Team who will feature here three times a month and today I want to reveal their identities.   

The following talented ladies are all going to contribute to the GT so, in no particular order, here are the names of the six team members:

Corine Van Kulenberg
Veronica Pell
Gerrina Poncin
Brenda Weatherill
Shilpa Nagaonkar
Lesley Ebdon

I know that you will be inspired by their diverse creations. So without further ado, here is the very first project which is designed by Lesley.

Hi everyone, my name is Lesley and having been a Chocolate Baroque addict since seeing Glenda on TV a good few years ago now, I've previously been privileged to be a member of the Design Team in the past. Unfortunately real life got in the way for a while (as it does sometimes) and I had to 'drop out' but my love of Chocolate Baroque has never wavered so I am thrilled to be rejoining the team briefly and doing a guest spot or three this month with some pretty awesome new Christmas stamps. 


Nobody does Christmas better than Chocolate Baroque in my opinion so I was more than happy that I got to play with these pretty sets, Christmas Candlelight and Sparkling Trees.  Thanks Lesley W, they're fab! They are really finely detailed and stamp beautifully (as always) and have got me off to an early start with my Christmas cards. I hope you like the first piece I'm sharing today which is a gift as well a card.
Christmas Luminary Card
 
My current favourite style is quite a clean look.  I won't say simple because this style does call for very careful stamping but it does allow the gorgeous stamp designs to take centre stage.

Most of the products I've used are available from Chocolate Baroque and include a mix of metallic Pan Pastels, gilding flakes and embossing powder.  If you would like to see how I created my luminary I'd love to see you over on my blog  http://craftymammalovenhugs.blogspot.co.uk/.
You can also find me on good old Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/lesley.ebdon  

I'd love if you have time to leave a comment and I'll be back next Wednesday to share another project with you. Have a lovely week in the meantime. 

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

Thanks for kicking off our new feature with such a fab project Lesley, can't to see what you have in store for us next week. I will be back again tomorrow to reveal the next stamp in our Year of Stamping series. Bye for now



  

14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Lesley, I love the clean crispness of it, the inside is in deed a treat, really beautiful colours too xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card - simple but beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Lesley.... so perfectly CAS.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Lesley. Classy and elegant as always. Love the CAS design and the little surprise inside! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lesely, beautiful cards and I love your CAS designs, the colours are gorgeous too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Lesley, so clean and crisp. Welcome back to the the Design Team blog, and welcome to all of the other Guest Design Team as well. Looking forward to seeing your projects in the months ahead. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clean simple look . Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome Lesley - just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lesley, great to see you back here and as always love your elegant work, beautiful Christmas cards! xx Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to comment late Lesley, at first congratulations to be here again, that's great to see you there. And Chocolate Baroque stamps are so well and so beautifully featured by you!
    Your card is totally gorgeous, a wonderful Christmas card. :) I'm going to hop over at your blog to see how you used your metallic panpastels and flakes on the fire trees. Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!