Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tasty Treats by Doreen

Hello to you all, I am  sharing sample made from the new stamps that have just been released for November 

I first made my background using PanPastels onto a textured cardstock, I then stamped my image which is from the Mellow Fruitfulness stamp sheet with black Archival ink and coloured with distress inks Evergreen Bough and Festive Berries. I then got one of the Autumn Edges stamps and stamped around the card using Evergreen Bough Distress ink.

10 comments:

  1. Those apples look as if you justpicked them; Stunning colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apples look real . Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glow on those apples is ever so effective & I like the way your medley of background leaves provides interest at the same time as hinting at your focal image's leaves. The black mat frames the whole beautifully.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card those apples are amazing they look so real with all that shine
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, great colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those apples look good enough to eat and such a pretty background too. I love the way you have made two parts to the background with the dark and light colours which work really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, and I agree, the apples look delicious! Juicy, sweet, real... hmmm :)
    Debbie / Daqa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, the apples look like real!!!

    Greeting
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!