Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Gothic Leaf (by Clare)

I love Autumn!  I love fall!  I love the coolness and the colors!  I love Glenda's Gothics!

This Gothic Fragments spire has leaves on it, and was perfect for coloring for fall.  I thought the shape looked like a leaf, so I attempted to make it look like one.  I used an embossing folder to make the leaf imprint on the two background panels, and used some fall paper from my stash.  The ribbon was new - some beautiful glittered ribbon I found at the Dollar Store.  I stamped the image in dark green, then used Stampin' Up markers to color the leaves in, and Stampin' Up classic ink pads and sponge daubers to shade in the rest.  This was a very easy to card to make!


























This is the new Gothic Fragments set, and you can go directly
to the page to see and order it by clicking HERE.  

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Claire. Love it. What a beautiful composition, combination and colors. LOVE it.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are gorgeous & you certainly succeeded with the leafy appearance of that spire. The embossing makes this very tactile especially with your gorgeous ribbon.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You do such great work - love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire. I miss talking with you. I have been to busy lately to even get on here lately. You did such a awesome job on this card....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the colours too X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!