Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 29 February 2012

In England's green and pleasant land

Hi there, here's my second sample combining the gorgeous new Artistic Expressions and Crafty Individuals stamps with some of my old favourites from Home Sweet Home.


As soon as I saw the sentiment 'In England's green and pleasant land' I knew I wanted to combine them with a country scene so of course Home Sweet Home were the perfect stamps for them. The gorgeous bold swirl stamps are from Artistic Expressions and the Britannia image at the top of the frame is from Crafty Individuals 'Britannia . I've made the flowers and leaves using Crealies dies.
For more details, pop over to my blog
Thanks for visiting today. 
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. It's the versatility of this stamp sheet that is beautifully evident in this creation & I particularly like the way the embossed scrollwork compliments the colour of the crinoline fabric flowers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Claire ! Love the frame around the artwork with the crealie flowers adding a beautiful touch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claire I love the scene that you have created
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, the swirls look lovely on the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!