Pin It button on image hover

Monday 30 January 2012

Ladybird Frame (by Claire)

Hi there, today's card features some of the stunning new stamps from the Fragrant Honeysuckle stamp sheet. I love this stamp, its such a stylish floral design. The ladybirds are also from this stamp sheet.


The quote is from one of my old favourite stamp sheets, Curly Birds.
More details of how I made this card can be found on my blog

Thanks for visiting today, pop back soon for more inspiration from my talented teamies
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your unusual use of the flower heads Claire and the spray behind the quote. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love it

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping up with the CB releases - just! The corners are splendid the way you created them & superbly balanced by those tow ladybirds. I'm thoroughly looking forward to working with these.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!