Pin It button on image hover

Monday 26 December 2011

Bee-ing organized

Well the big day has been and gone. I hope everyone had a lovely day and that everything on Santas long wish lists was delivered. Looking to the New Year I'm going to try and be more organized.

I made this box that holds a selection of cards made from the Honey Bee stamps.




The hexagons which are coloured with dried marigold and wild honey. The bees etc are stamped using Versafine Vintage Sepia.

Inside are a selection of quick make cards which I will post photos on here and my own blog.

I tried to write the instructions to make the box and when I read them back they were a little confusing. You could make your own box and fill with cards as a gift or just to help you be more organized.

Enjoy Boxing Day and pop back for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Debbie

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. The wild honey bee stamps. Beautiful colors and composition, love it.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box and I look forward to seeing the cards as they come along. I know what you mean about instructions - I always find it far more difficult to write instructions than to actually do the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the scalloped edging picks up on the hexagpnal honeycomb shapes too - lovely with the contrasting but toning colours. Trying to describe something, particularly instructions can easily tie one up in knots.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box Debbie love the idea of the hexagons as a honeycomb to hold the bees etc and look forward to seeing your cards. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, great idea to make a box holding the cards of that sheet, looks great! Hope you are having beautiful days! warm greetz, Mirandax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!